SMS is the most related word with mobile phone.
so there r some SMS for all my visitors.have joy with me.
thank u.
Funny Sms
1.The NCHS Regrets to inform you that your birth was a mistake, could you
please report to your local hospital to be put down!
2.
UR 100%beautiful UR 100%lovely UR 100%sweet UR 100%nice and UR
100%stupid to believe these words!
3.
It goes in dry, it comes out wet, the longer its in the stronger its
gets. We can have it in bed, just u & me. ITS NOT WOT U THINK....... its
a cup of tea!
4.
I'm at the Police Station.The police caught me & filed a case against me
4 "POSSESSION OF GOOD LOOKS" I'm doomed! NEED SOMEONE UGLY 2 BAIL ME
OUT; So HURRY UP!
5.
I am a killer,I kill people for money.....But because you are my
friend,I'll kill you for nothing!
6.
Piss the taking is someone that realize u that point this at is it. (Now
read it backwards) !
7.
U picked me up,u took me home,u put Ur hands around my waist,u took off
my top,den u put Ur lips om mine. THANK GOD I'm a bottle of PEPSI.
8.
R U worried about missing work or being late, we have a deal 4 U. Travel
with Bin La din Airlines & we will fly U str8 in2 Ur office!
9.
I saw u staring out from da window..ur eyes..ur face..ur so adorable..i
couldn't resist myself & started signing...HOW MUCH IS THE DIGGY IN DA
WINDOW...
10.
This sms can only be read by someone SEXY:...try again...again...maybe
you are just not sexy?...one more time...hey don't force it ugly!!!
11.
little miss drugy sat in a buggy smoking a pipe of weed along came a spider
12.
Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now..... sorry I
will leave, I can't find a brain.
13.
I wanted 2 rite u a letter but all i cud rite was. . . "3w 6@ys" it
didn't make much sense until u read it upside down
14.
SOME1 MISSES U NEEDS U WORRIES ABOUT U WANTS 2B WITH U
...................................& IT AINT ME U CUNT!
click here 2 read more
No comments:
Post a Comment